|From Summer Sea Kayak Paddle with Doug Van Doren|
So now that we are firmly entrenched in solid ice and winter. Derrick is skiing, I am skiing to work. All of us in the midwest are starting to daydream a bit about warmth and light. What are your summer plans, or winter travel plans for paddling?
I can say that this is the unofficial Go Kayak Now! Spring/Summer itinerary:
- Kayak Surfing in Northern California San Fran/Santa Cruz in March sometime (hopes/prays)
March trip to Tybee to see Savannah, Surf and Sea Kayak
- Spring Surf Kayaking Season on Lake Michigan
- WMCKA 2010 Symposium
- Summer Paddling lessons and group paddles, local lakes and rivers
- South Haven to Muskegon Weekend Sea Kayak Trip. I would like to do an extended weekend paddle from South Haven to Muskegon anyone want to go?
- Day trips from South Haven and Saugatuck
- Great Lakes Sea Kayak Symposium
- Grand Island Camping Trip before or after Great Lakes Sea Kayak Symposium
- Wawa Greenland Symposium