Kayak Pool Lessons 2012 Announced
Our sea kayaking course calendar for Winter 2012 will consist of Pool Sessions with Rolling and Rescue Sessions by appointment.
Kayak Lessons are by appointment, please email me prior to showing up for lessons. me @ gokayaknow dot com.
5-7pm on Sundays starting in 2012. The dates are as follows below.
What to bring?
- clean kayak, free of debris, leaves beach sand and zebra mussels.
- Kayak must have bulkheads, rescue lines, and end toggles if you plan on doing rescues.
- lifejacket for rescue lessons
- paddlefloat for rolling lessons
- mask or swim goggles and noseplugs
- spraydeck, preferably neoprene
strong>How much is it going to cost?
Here are some easy calculations to help figure out costs based on what you want to do.
I just want to come use the pool.
Pool time $15.00 If you just show up to use the pool. It is $15.00.
I want to come use the pool and I want a lesson.
Lessons $15.00 + Pool time $15.00 = $30.00
I want to come use the pool, but I don’t have equipment.
Rental Equipment $10.00 + Pool time $15.00 = $25.00
I want to come use the pool and get a lesson, but I don’t have equipment.
Rental Equipment $10.00 + Pool time $15.00 + Lesson $15.00 = $40.00
The map to Gabel Natatorium is here to make getting to the pool easy.