After a big discussion with the community about paddle floats and their use, or misuse. I thought it might be fun to collect the top ten alternate uses for a paddle float for a paddler t-shirt. We are going to be collecting them through-out the month of April. At the end of April I will compile the top ten list and have a Go Kayak Now t-shirt from Cafe Press made for the top 10 submissions and sent to the winners. The t-shirt will have the Go Kayak Now logo on the front with the completed list on the back.
- Submit your alternate use for the paddle float to the comments form of this post.
- You may submit only one alternate use, so make it a good one.
- The list will be tallied in the comment of the page, check the list for already submitted ideas so there are no duplicates
- Your idea may not contain profanity, hate speech, or derogatory comments about race, ethnicity, sexual preference, gender, or country of origin. It’s going on a t-shirt remember.
- Your idea must contain an idea for an alternate use for the paddle float.
- You must reside in the US or Canada to win. Sorry Europe I am cheap I am not shipping free t-shirts to Norway.
- Go Kayak Now will be the sole judge and arbiter of what is a funny, relevant and worthwhile alternate use
Sample idea: Alternate Paddle Float usage, whoopie cushion.
T-shirt design is on the way and will be posted shortly.
Best of luck, e-mail me with any questions.
By the way, when they have that pill that regrows your hair, I want the afro in the picture above.