Kalamazoo College Natatorium Pool
We will be offering rolling, rescues, and skills lessons, as well as just pool time. You MUST pre-register. As the session will only occur if the minimum number of participants has been met (6). All Pool Sessions are from 7-9 PM.
Dates are listed below. You can click on the date and reserve your spot. There is a selection for JUST pool time and a separate one for lessons. There is also the Pool Pass option that if you pay upfront for all sessions you receive a discount.
Below is a list of the most frequently asked questions about the pool for Kalamazoo Lessons and individual pool time.
- All pool sessions are held at K College Natatorium.
- It is an olympic sized pool. We will have 1/2 of it in the shallow end.
- We work as a team to load and unload boats.
- Lifejacket is required.
- If you want to use the pool, you are welcome to do that, the cost is $25. You must register ahead of time. No cash.
- Your kayak/canoe must be clean inside and out. There will be a rinsing station.
- There are gendered changing rooms. There is also a small family changing room. Kids are welcome! They must be supervised and wearing a lifejacket.
- The earliest you want to show up is around 30 minutes early. The pool is occupied prior to us coming in. So unloading your boat and getting inside happens right at start time.
- We sometimes play group games and do activities you are welcome to join these whether you are signed up for a lesson or not. 🙂
- Fill out this waiver prior to your arrival.